Since 2003, the Sodality of Our Lady monthly Mass has been taking place in the Lady Chapel of Bl. John Henry Cardinal Newman's University Church on St. Stephen's Green in central Dublin. The meeting on 1st Saturdays at 10.30 a.m., begins with the Rosary and other prayers in Latin, followed by a Traditional Latin Mass. Members of St. Laurence's Catholic Heritage Association take a full part in the Sodality's activities, including organising the serving of the Masses. The 'Virgin blue' ribbons worn by some of those serving our Masses are the traditional ribbons and medals of this Sodality. The Sodality meeting in University Church was founded on 1st May, 1853. At its highest point, over 800 such Sodalities of Our Lady were operating all over Ireland. Today only a few remain, tenaciously preserving their traditions.